Tuesday, January 09, 2007

sherilyn, haha I'm honoured. nice long post on your blog, by the way. and since we are on the subject of friendship and what not, many times I'm thankful for yours. maybe it's because I already knew albert beforehand that somehow I feel no restrictions talking to you about anything. haha. I think it's a simple fact that to build an uncomplicated friendship between opposite genders, the most basic thing is to remove the romance factor. hmm, let's be frank about it, why else do you think the 'gay' guys (or those who act as such) have all the girls as friends? hah, an entire paragraph for sherilyn. maybe it's cuz I still haven't returned your notes (after letting them gather dust with me for so long) that I ought to write something nice! =) oops, guilty as charged.

let's balance things up and write about something I detest. more specifically, the show on channel 8 hosted by fann wong. I won't call it bimbotic, simply because bimbo is defined as an attractive but stupid young woman and most of the people who appear on that show discussing the credits of handbags and shoes like world politics and philosophy aren't mildly attractive. I've wasted enough column space talking about trash. wait, that show's not exactly trash. trash can be recycled.